Job Vacancy - PR intern
Zero2one is looking for a star PR intern who is social media savvy with a passion for interiors to work within our energetic and forward-thinking team for a 12 week paid internship.
Duties would involve assisting the team with the running of a busy press office, writing press releases, speaking to journalists and managing client’s press offices. Along with PR you will be working on Digital Marketing projects and working with our sister company Press Loft too so it’s a fabulous opportunity to get stuck in to a huge variety of PR and Marketing activities.
The role starts ASAP and will continue for a minimum 12 weeks. It is a full time paid internship at London Living Wage.
1. Writing Press Releases
2. Journalist pitches
3. Social Media Marketing - Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram
3. Managing product content on client’s online press offices
4. Managing media cuttings
5. Generally assisting the PR & Press Loft teams
6. Digital Marketing support e.g. blog writing, SEO activities
Key Skills required:
1. Friendly, confident and approachable manner - essential
2. Excellent Organisation skills
3. Key Attention to detail
4. Excellent, creative writing skills
5. Accurate grammar and spelling
6. Excellent customer service
7. Confident on the phone
8. Ability to prioritise
9. An interest/knowledge of interiors sector is desirable
10. Knowledge of social media (blogs, twitter, etc) is advantageous but not essential
11. ... and can makes a super cup of tea!
Key Skills Learnt
1. Build up Media Relations and journalist network
2. Managing press image libraries
3. Direct insight into all aspects of PR – from the admin to the large scale brand planning
4. Writing Press Releases
5. Pitching to Journalists
6. Digital Marketing
PR / Marketing / Communications or English student / graduate who has a passion for interiors.
Monthly socials / 4.30pm finish on Fridays
£9.75 per hour
To apply, please send a covering letter and a copy of your CV to email@example.com