PR & Content Marketing Executive (PR training given)
We are looking for a creative, entrepreneurial and highly organised team player who is social media savvy
with a passion for interiors to come and join our energetic and forward-thinking agency.
You will play an integral role working on our social media and content marketing services, creating
and executing engaging content on our clients’ behalf.
You will have experience in managing social media channels (Facebook, Twitter & Pinterest) and creating content marketing for clients (blogs and newsletters). Knowledge of Houzz and Polyvore is preferred but
You’ll need to be able to adapt to and switch between various brand ‘voices’, so experience managing social media channels on behalf of a company or companies is essential, as well as a solid understanding of social media monitoring and analysis – you will need to take responsibility for all the tracking, recording of data
and reporting to clients.
The successful candidate will also be given full PR training and have the opportunity to work on a fabulous range of home and interior accounts managing clients’ press offices, writing press releases and liaising with national consumer journalists.
· Sourcing, creating and posting quality content to our clients’ social media
accounts to achieve their overall objectives
· Tracking results via Google Analytics and using other data reporting tools
· Monthly reporting to clients and the Agency Manager
· Managing clients’ press offices and responding to journalist requests
· Writing press releases
· Seeking out coverage opportunities
· Media monitoring and managing press cuttings
· Excellent organisation skills
· Excellent creative writing skills
· Key attention to detail
· Accurate grammar and spelling
· An interest/knowledge of the interiors sector
· A minimum of 1 year’s relevant experience
Salary: £21,000 – £23,500 a year
To apply for this role please contact Roxanne Newell at email@example.com with a covering letter outlining why you would be the best candidate for this role and your CV. Please also include your earliest possible start date.